Guru Nanak Public School established in the year 1989 vision by late S. NAHAR SINGH JI under the blessing of the then Managing Committee Gurdwara Guru Nanak Sat sang, Alampur, accommodates students from Nursery to class X. The imposing double story building houses several rooms. It is the only school in the district with a large playground encouraging students to take up different co-curricular activities
The Ambiance of Guru Nanak Public School, Alampur, situated on the converging of National Highway No. 6 and Andul Road is replete with pollution free green environment, Large Playground and campus of 2.77 Acre(8093.71 sq. mtrs) with buildup area of 1892 sq. mtrs, well equipped science laboratories with emphasis on Indian Culture, tradition and values present an inspiring environment for effective learning process as well as a play ground of 6101 sq. mtrs.